Please make sure you read and understand this Policy. We may amend this Policy at any time.
1. WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DOES THE ARCADE PEOPLE COLLECT?
• Personal Information: This Information is collected when you fill in our online order/contact forms, join our forums, or take part voluntarily in our online surveys. This personal information will include your name, your mailing and billing addresses, your contact information and your payment information (and other kinds of personal information). All information is provided to us voluntarily by you. Certain information might be optional and you will be informed accordingly.
• Website Visitor Information: This includes website traffic data (eg. the number of people who visit the website, the individual pages they view, how long they stay on each page, etc). All such information is collected on an anonymous and aggregated basis, through web server logs for the purpose of generating statistics. No personal identifiable information will be collected. Information gathered will be useful in helping us to improve the effectiveness of our Website.
2. WHAT DOES THE ARCADE PEOPLE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
• to handle orders (or to enable third party Sellers or providers of services to The Arcade People to do so);
• to communicate with you about orders, products, services (or to enable third party sellers to do so);
• to respond to your requests (or to enable third party Sellers to do so);
• to process payments;
• to communicate with you about promotional offers and to market to you;
• to update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us;
• to display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you;
• to personalise and improve our services, and general offering to you; and
• to prevent or detect fraud or abuses of The Arcade People website and to enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
3. DOES THE ARCADE PEOPLE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE?
The Arcade People does not sell or lease your personal information to third parties.
• Third party sellers. In order for the third party sellers to provide their services to you when you purchase products or enquire about purchasing products from the third party sellers.
• Third party service providers. The Arcade People may need to share your information with certain third parties to perform services on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments and providing customer service.
• Law enforcement agencies. We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property or safety of The Arcade People, our users or others including you.
You may choose to stop receiving or change the frequency of email, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your user account preferences or use the unsubscribe function on marketing materials.
5. WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
• We send a “cookie” to your web browser. A “cookie” is a small data text file stored in the hard drive of your computer (if it so permits), which can be retrieved to identify you to The Arcade People. This will enable our systems to recognise your device and to provide features to you. It will also help us to customise The Arcade People to your preferences; and improve navigation and to collect aggregate information. These cookies will not give us any other personal information about you.
• Your Internet Service Provider allocates an IP address to your computer or device in order for it to access the Internet. The IP address is considered to be non-personal information and it may be dynamic (changing every time you connect to the Internet) or it may be static (unique to your computer). We collect your IP address. We do this to: diagnose server problems; and report aggregate information and determine the fastest route from your computer to The Arcade People.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION
Should you have any queries regarding this Statement, feel free to contact The Arcade People at:
Email Address: email@example.com